Terms and Conditions for NDIS participants
Sweeney Interpreting is committed to providing interpreting services that are professional and of high quality.
Please read the information below, as use to our services binds you to these terms
- Due date of payment – 30 days from the date of invoice
- Please read the fees and charges information given to you by Sweeney Interpreting
- Please note that any work outside of Sydney metro area may incur additional charges
- Cancellation fee – Full fee to be paid when cancelled within 24 business hours
- There is a WHS requirement for two interpreters to be booked if the assignment lasts more than one hour. (This is at times negotiable, depending on the nature of the work).
- If the assignment is to be filmed, then Sweeney Interpreting, and the interpreter working, must be notified beforehand. The filming of interpreters may incur additional fees.
If you have any questions regarding the information above, please feel free to contact us.