Terms and Conditions for NDIS participants
Sweeney Interpreting is committed to providing interpreting services that are professional and of high quality.
Please read the information below, as use to our services binds you to these terms
● The interpreter is booked only for the time you request. If you need the interpreter to stay longer it must be discussed with the interpreter and with the understanding that additional charges may be incurred.
● Minimum charge $175.00 (+GST) unless otherwise discussed.
● The base fee for services is $87.50 per hour unless otherwise discussed and agreed upon.
● VRI (video remote interpreting) is $120.00 for 1.5 hours. Please note that not all bookings are suitable for VRI
● Please note that any work outside of Sydney metro area may incur additional charges (travel, accommodation, meals etc)
● Due date of payment – 30 days from the date of invoice
● Cancellation fee – Full fee to be paid when cancelled within 24 business hours (minus travel and meal costs if applicable)
● IF you cancel under 24 hours – this will only apply if your email is answered. You must make very effort to contact us via email, phone and SMS. If we do not see your cancellation in time – you will be charged
● Evening surcharge – Monday to Saturday -6.00pm to 8.00am + 20%
● Sunday and Public holiday surcharge + 30%
● Travel costs (if applicable) – $53.00 per hour
● There is a WHS requirement for two interpreters to be booked if the assignment lasts more than one hour. (This is at times negotiable, depending on the nature of the work).
● If the assignment is to be filmed, then Sweeney Interpreting, and the interpreter working, must be notified beforehand. The filming of interpreters may incur additional fees.
● You are not required to pay GST
If you have any questions regarding the information above, please feel free to contact us.
Last updated: 8 May 2019